|요약:||Very focused, strong chin|
|신장:||5' 11" ( 180 cm )|
|체중:||170 설명 ( 77 kg )|
UFC Fight Night event inside Nilson Nelson Gymnasium on September 13, 2014 in Brasilia, Brazil. (Photos by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)9월 13, 2014
9월 12, 2014
UFC Fight Night Brasilia Open Workouts at the Brasilia Shopping mall on September 11, 2014 in Brasilia, Brazil. (Photos by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)9월 11, 2014
5월 31, 2014
TRAINING: I have three different training sessions in my training day - two of them are only martial arts training and the other one is a strength and conditioning session. All of them are about one hour
When and why did you start training for fighting? Judo at age of 5. I was inspired by my older brother.
What ranks and titles have you held? Storm, 4 Time Jungle Fight Champion, Conquista Fight, Capital Fight And Brasilia Gp. 6 Time Brasilia Jiu-Jitsu Champion; 5 Time Jiu-Jitsu State Champion; jiu-jitsu black belt under Ataide Jr.
Do you have any heroes? No
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? I`m still a police officer (special operations)
Favorite grappling technique: Leglock
Favorite Striking technique: High kick
• Member of Brazilian special operations police force
• Eight wins by submission (three by arm triangle, one each by rear naked, triangle, guillotine, anaconda, D’Arce)
• Two of last five wins by TKO
• Win over Mitchell snapped two fight losing streak
• Win over Koscheck was one of the biggest knockouts and upsets of 2009.
• Loss to Sanchez was Fight of the Night, KO of Koscheck was Knockout of the Night, and Submission of Swick was Submission of the Night