|출신:||Rio de Janeiro Brazil|
|거주지:||San Diego, California USA|
|신장:||5' 10" ( 177 cm )|
|체중:||155 설명 ( 70 kg )|
10월 25, 2014
UFC 179 weigh-in at the Maracanãzinho Gymnasium on October 24, 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Photos by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)10월 24, 2014
UFC 168 Weidman vs Silva II at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on December 28, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.12월 28, 2013
12월 27, 2013
||37||1||0||2||R3 Decision - Unanimous|
||28||2||0||2||R3 Decision - Majority|
Strikeforce Challengers 1월 일, 연도
TRAINING: I do my strength and conditioning training in the morning on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Specific MMA training is done 3 times a week in the afternoons. I train techniques twice a week and spar accordingly. I also train a lot with Bulgarian bags, and train Yoga for flexibility. At night, I usually watch fights to study my opponent.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training Jiu-Jitsu when I was 14 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? Jiu-Jitsu: 2005 European Champion, 2 x Brazilian Champion, 6 x Rio de Janeiro State Champion.
Do you have any heroes? Royler Gracie
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It has been my dream to be part of the UFC; it will be hard to get me out of here
What was your job before you started fighting? I competed in Jiu-Jitsu
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Punches
• Nickname “Morango” means strawberry
• Seven wins by submission / three by TKO
• Won single night Super Challenge 1 tournament in 2006, defeating three opponents, including PRIDE veterans Luciano Azevedo and Jean Silva.
• Submitted UFC vet Sam Morgan in 47 seconds in 2008 bout
• Once fought Anderson Silva in bare-knuckle tournament for 27 minutes (fight was scheduled for 30 minutes). Said Camoes, “This was 27 minutes of war and he beat me when I couldn’t defend anymore due to fatigue. I do not regret taking the fight. That was amazing to debut against a champion like Silva, who became a friend afterwards. I would do it the same way if I had that chance again.”