|출신:||Fergus Falls, Minnesota USA|
|거주지:||White Bear Lake, Minnesota USA|
|신장:||5' 9" ( 175 cm )|
|체중:||155 설명 ( 70 kg )|
|대학:||University of Minnesota|
TRAINING: Two workouts a day
When and why did you start training for fighting? Started three years ago. It feels good to hit people and submit them.
What ranks and titles have you held? Three-time Div. 1 All-American, Big Ten wrestling champion, four-time All Big Ten team. World grappling champion.
Do you have any heroes? My brother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? What a relief. I get to fight with the best.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Two BS' at University of Minnesota, Doctor of Chiropractic at Northwestern Health Sciences University.
What was your job before you started fighting? Student
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Victory Fighting champion at 170.
• Six wins by submission, two via submission due to strikes
• Submitted WEC veteran Kevin Knabjian in May of 2009
• Won 80kg no-gi world grappling championship in 2008
• 2008 USA Grappling national champion (defeated Dennis Hallman)
• On four fight winning streak
• Got nickname from teammates who said he resembled Lloyd Christmas, a Jim Carrey character in the film ‘Dumb and Dumber.’
• Practicing chiropractor