통계 및 기록
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Nine wins by KO, two by submission (Armbar, triangle)
- On nine fight winning streak
- Five first round finishes
- Lost split decisions to UFC vets Miles Johns (2018) and Domingo Pilarte (2017)
UFC Fight Night (6/18/22) Yanez stopped Tony Kelley via strikes at 3:49 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Yanez won a three round split decision over Davey Grant
UFC Fight Night (7/24/21) Yanez stopped Randy Costa via strikes at 2:11 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (3/20/21) Yanez knocked out Gustavo Lopez at :27 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (10/31/20) Yanez knocked out Victor Rodriguez at 2:46 of the first round
Episode two (8/11/20) Yanez stopped Brady Huang via strikes at :39 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of 15. I always wanted to be a boxer but ended up getting into MMA. Had my first MMA fight at 17 and was immediately hooked.
What ranks and titles held? Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Do you have any heroes? My father, my mother, and Coach Saul - they’ve all had a big influence in how my life has gone. My dad was actually a reason I wanted to fight; he was a boxer, so I wanted to try and follow in his footsteps. I ended up going in the route of MMA instead of boxing.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I absolutely love fighting, and I want to compete with the best in the world. The best in the world are in the UFC. Of course, I’m striving to be a champion, but the first task is getting into the UFC. Fighting in the UFC would mean I’m a part of the best fighters of the world and I’m striving to be the absolute best.
What was your job before you started fighting? I actually got a job so I could continue to fight. I’m currently still working for the City of Deer Park as a Meter Reader.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition: 6-0 with 4 KOs, 145 Legacy Amateur Champion