통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Team Velasquez on TUF LATAM
- Pro since 2005
- Ten wins by KO, six by submission (3 RNC, 1 triangle, 1 guillotine, 1 armbar)
- Ten first round finishes
- Has 7-2-1 record in last ten bouts
- Holds 2009 win over TUF LATAM teammate Rodolfo Rubio
- Mother and sister trained in kickboxing
- Lost August 2013 decision to Jose Quinonez
UFC Fight Night (10/2/21) Perez submitted Johnny Eduardo via armbar at 4:13 of the second round
UFC 239 (7/6/19) Perez was knocked out by Song Yadong at 2:04 of the first round
UFC 235 (3/2/19) Perez lost a three round unanimous decision to Cody Stamann
UFC Fight Night (7/14/18) Perez won a three round unanimous decision over Eddie Wineland
UFC on FOX (4/14/18) Perez stopped Matthew Lopez via strikes at 3:42 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (12/9/17) Perez won a three round unanimous decision over Iuri Alcantara
UFC Fight Night (8/5/17) Perez won a three round split decision over Andre Soukhamthath
UFC Fight Night (9/17/16) Perez fought to a three round draw with Albert Morales
UFC Fight Night (4/10/16) Perez stopped Ian Entwistle via strikes at 4:04 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/21/15) Perez defeated Scott Jorgensen via TKO (injury) at 4:26 of the second round
UFC 188 (6/13/15) Perez was submitted by Patrick Williams via guillotine choke at :23 of the first round
UFC 180 (11/15/14) Perez won a three round unanimous decision over Jose Alberto Quinonez to win the TUF LATAM season one bantamweight title
The Ultimate Fighter, LATAM
On episode ten (semifinals), Perez stopped Guido Cannetti via strikes at 1:40 of the first round
On episode three (quarterfinals), Perez won a three round unanimous decision over Fredy Serrano
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was 13 years old, for self-defense and for fitness.
What ranks and titles have you held? TUF LATAM season one bantamweight winner
Do you have any heroes? Goku
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a dream come true. This is a great moment in my life and I’m going to succeed.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No, just high school
What was your job before you started fighting? Making tortillas
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Being in the TUF final is my biggest accomplishment.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite striking technique: Low kicks