통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- 13 wins by KO, seven by submission (Guillotine, armbar, 4 RNC, triangle)
- 17 first round finishes
- Has won three of his last five
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Da Silva lost a three round majority decision to Joe Solecki
UFC 253 (9/26/20) Da Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to Brad Riddell
UFC Fight Night (8/10/19) Da Silva won a three round unanimous decision over Kazula Vargas
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Da Silva was submitted by Alexander Yakovlev via guillotine choke at 3:10 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Nine years ago. I wanted to become a fighter.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am purple belt in Luta Livre Esportiva
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a reward for everything I have sacrificed in my life to become a top fighter.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work as a bodyguard
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won a couple of Muay Thai competitions
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I was Aspera FC featherweight champion
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Flying knee