통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2007
- Nine wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, 2 arm triangle)
- 11 first round finishes
- Has finished all wins
- Has won 13 of his last 15
- Origin of nickname: “I like to execute my game plan, technique and opponents.”
Noche UFC (9/16/23) Reyes was stopped by Charlie Campbell via strikes at 3:38 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/16/17) Reyes was knocked out by Mike Perry at 1:19 of the first round
Training: I do two to three sessions a day between strength training, pad work and MMA drills.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started wrestling when I was 14, started kickboxing at 18, and I fell in love with it because I was naturally good at the sport.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2012 IBJJF absolute purple belt, no Gi world champion, 4x King of the cage Lightweight/Jr.Welterweight Champ.
Do you have any heroes? Not necessarily, but I do have a lot of people I've looked up to that have pushed me to do better and have been a positive influence in my life.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me to compete at the highest level and compete with the best of the best. It's been a personal goal for a long time and I'm blessed to finally be here.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I did some college but never earned a degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to be a cabinet installer and did finished carpentry, then I opened my own gym in Victorville 2010 and I've been teaching students from 3 ½ to adult ever since.