통계 및 기록
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Grasso vs Araujo15.10.22일주5시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Wood vs Grasso26.03.22일주1시간3:57메소드Submission
Barber vs Grasso13.02.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2012
- Four wins by KO, one by submission (RNC), nine by decision
- Had 4-0 record in Invicta FC, with wins over Ashley Cummins, Alida Gray, Mizuki Inoue and Jodie Esquibel
- Five first round finishes
- 6-2 in her last seven bouts – on four-fight winning streak
- Three of her four knockouts ended in 36 seconds or less
- First three fights lasted a combined 63 seconds
- Won Fight of the Night (Inoue) and Performance of the Night (Esquibel) honors in Invicta FC
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Grasso won a five round unanimous decision over Vivane Araújo
UFC on ESPN (3/26/22) Grasso submitted Joanne Wood via rear naked choke at 3:57 of the first round
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Grasso won a three round unanimous decision over Maycee Barber
UFC Fight Night (8/29/20) Grasso won a three round unanimous decision over Ji Yeon Kim
UFC Fight Night (9/21/19) Grasso lost a three round majority decision to Carla Esparza
UFC 238 (6/8/19) Grasso won a three round unanimous decision over Karolina Kowalkiewicz
UFC Fight Night (5/19/18) Grasso was submitted by Tatiana Suarez via rear naked choke at 2:44 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/5/17) Grasso won a three round split decision over Randa Markos
UFC Fight Night (2/4/17) Grasso lost a three round unanimous decision to Felice Herrig
UFC Fight Night (11/5/16) Grasso won a three round unanimous decision over Heather Jo Clark
When and why did you start training for fighting? I used to watch my uncle Francisco Grasso training and teaching. My dad taught me shadow boxing one day, and afterward I tried a class with Francisco and it was really nice. After some time, we opened a gym and I helped him and my dad with reception and cleaning. One day we decided to compete at a jiu-jitsu tournament, and me and Irene Aldana won first place, and it was a national tournament. After that, I felt amazing and realized I wanted to feel that again by being on the podium. December 2012 was my first MMA fight and I won, and since that day I am always training.
What ranks and titles have you held? I won a belt in Xtreme Kombat - it was a grand prix, two fights in one night. I competed in many jiu-jitsu tournaments in Mexico. I won national white/blue belt 2x nogi and 1x gi and other regionals too.
Do you have any heroes? I don’t have a hero, but I admire Georges St-Pierre a lot.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I feel amazing because it’s all fighters’ dream, and where all the top elite athletes of the world are. And it is an honor to represent my country and my gym Lobo MMA because we are made 100% in Mexico.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I am still studying for a Degree in Physical Culture and Sports.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to teach kids in our gym and I help with everything I can. It is a family business.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: All
Favorite Striking technique: All