통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Seven wins by KO, four by submission (Brabo choke, guillotine, RNC, undisclosed choke)
- Eight first round finishes
- Five wins in 54 seconds or less
- Owns 2017 submission win over UFC vet Willie Gates
- Has won eight of his last 12
- Has finished six of last 10 wins
- Origin of nickname – “Because I am always looking to add some footage to the highlight reel.”
UFC Fight Night (7/24/21) Ewell was stopped by Julio Arce via TKO (strikes) at 3:45 of the second round
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Ewell lost a three round unanimous decision to Chris Gutierrez
UFC Fight Night (9/19/20) Ewell won a three round split decision over Irwin Rivera
UFC 247 (2/8/20) Ewell won a three round split decision over Jonathan Martinez
UFC Fight Night (10/12/19) Ewell was stopped by Marlon Vera via strikes at 3:17 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Ewell won a three round unanimous decision over Anderson dos Santos
UFC 232 (12/29/18) Ewell was submitted by Nathaniel Wood via rear naked choke at 4:12 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (9/22/18) Ewell won a three round split decision over Renan Barao
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of seven years old. Since I moved around a lot, I was always the new kid. So I had to defend myself, especially when bullying and race was a big issue growing up. But the moment I went to MMA was when my rights as a father were taken away from me in 2013 and the way the judge looked at me, like I had no value. So that’s when I chose something I know I’m great at and I pushed hard to get my son, Eli Edward Ewell, back and to gain more value in my life so that people will look at me.
What ranks and titles have you held? CES Bantamweight title, Gladiator Bantamweight title & Featherweight title
Do you have any heroes? My son, Eli Edward Ewell
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me. It’s a step closer to me getting to my son. It truly adds value in my life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Some college - no degree
What was your job before you started fighting? Boxing coach & Cellular Tower Tech.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Power guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Straight cross