통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Six wins by KO, three by submission (RNC, armbar, kneebar)
- 4-3 in her last seven; has won two of her last three
- Seven first-round finishes
- Owns 2016 KO win over UFC vet Sheila Gaff
- Origin of nickname: “Was given by the commentator of Ariane’s fights in Poland.”
UFC Fight Night (3/11/23) Lipski won a three round unanimous decision over JJ Aldrich
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Lipski was stopped by Priscila Cachoeira via strikes at 1:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Lipski won a three round unanimous decision over Mandy Bohm
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Lipski was stopped by Montana De La Rosa via strikes at 4:27 of the second round
UFC 255 (11/21/20) Lipski was stopped by Antonina Shevchenko via strikes at 4:33 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (7/19/20) Lipski submitted Luana Carolina via kneebar at 1:28 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/16/19) Lipski won a three round unanimous decision over Isabela de Padua
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Lipski lost a three round unanimous decision to Molly McCann
UFC Fight Night (1/19/19) Lipski lost a three round unanimous decision to Joanne Calderwood
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training MMA at 18 when I decided I would focus on fighting. It was a natural step because at the gym where I was training, everyone was training Muay Thai and BJJ and they had a MMA class also. I started MMA classes and everything started to happen.
What ranks and titles have you held? Muay Thai National Champion in Brazil, KSW Flyweight World Champion
Do you have any heroes? My mother and my grandfather
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a big realization of a dream for me and for my team. UFC is the biggest MMA promotion in the world, so being in the UFC means being with the best in the world, a big recognition of our hard work.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I finished high school in Brazil
What was your job before you started fighting? I had some jobs before; the last one was in the reception department of a medical clinic.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Muay Thai black belt, BJJ purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: High kick in the face