통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Ladd vs Pennington09.04.22일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Ladd vs Dumont16.10.21일주5시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Ladd vs Kunitskaya07.12.19일주3시간0:33메소드KO/TKO
- Pro since 2015
- Six wins by KO, one by submission (armbar)
- Two first-round finishes
- On two-fight losing streak
- All five pre-UFC fights were in Invicta FC promotion
- Owns 2015 submission win over UFC vet Amanda Cooper
- Lost 2014 decision to UFC vet Cynthia Calvillo in amateur bout
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Ladd lost a three round unanimous decision to Raquel Pennington
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Ladd lost a five-round unanimous decision to Norma Dumont
UFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Ladd stopped Yana Kunitskaya via strikes at :33 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (7/13/19) Ladd was stopped by Germaine de Randamie via strikes at :16 of round one
UFC Fight Night (5/18/19) Ladd won a three round unanimous decision over Sijara Eubanks
UFC 229 (10/6/18) Ladd stopped Tonya Evinger via strikes at 3:26 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/21/17) Ladd stopped Lina Lansberg via strikes at 2:33 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at age 14 because I was a very shy kid who needed something to do.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in BJJ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC is a realization of my dream after years of grinding towards my goal. Now I have to stay there.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Currently in progress
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting has always been my main job and focus.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 8-1 MMA record
Favorite grappling technique: I love to pressure opponents into the canvas.
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing, in general, is something I love.