통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Five wins by KO
- One first round finish
- Has won seven of his last ten
- Owns 2017 KO win over UFC veteran Song Kenan
- Origin of nickname: “‘Quake’ was adopted by me from the constant earthquakes in my hometown of Christchurch. I feel it’s my name by right, having been through the sufferings with my people, having to have our homes destroyed and people dying and then having to constantly keep rebuilding the city. I feel I owe it to my city to rep them on the world stage and demonstrate their strength through me as they have shown through their strength by continuing to stay in Christchurch and call it home even after so many left. I also tend to knock my opponents out in MMA when I touch them, so this also relates nicely - getting hit by a human earthquake.”
UFC 281 (11/12/22) Riddell was submitted by Renato Moicano via rear-naked choke at 3:20 of the first round
UFC 276 (7/2/22) Riddell was submitted by Jalin Turner via guillotine choke at :45 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Riddell was knocked out by Rafael Fiziev at 2:20 of the third round
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Riddell won a three round unanimous decision over Drew Dober
UFC 253 (9/26/20) Riddell won a three round unanimous decision over Alex da Silva
UFC Fight Night (2/23/20) Riddell won a three round split decision over Magomed Mustafaev
UFC 243 (10/5/19) Riddell won a three round unanimous decision over Jamie Mullarkey
When and why did you start training for fighting? I have always loved martial arts. I started when I was 17 in Muay Thai and kickboxing, then slowly made
my way to MMA over the years.
What ranks and titles have you held? Former WKBF world middleweight K-1 champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The UFC, for me, is the pinnacle of competition. Fighting here was a goal because I know the best and most skilled fighters are here, so this establishes me as one of them and that is the competition and challenge I want.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to university for about six months, then moved to Thailand to start my degree in martial arts; way better idea.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to hang dry wall (plaster board) in Auckland.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Amateur career was very limited; I had six fights, then turned pro.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I won a world title, gained world rankings in the Top 10, fought the #1 ranked fighters for K-1 and Muay Thai in the world, beat some lost to some, it’s all part of the trip. I fought for ONE FC, was able to live as a professional fighter in a country where the sport is a major minority. I’ve lived a life that not many will live or have lived. These are my accomplishments.
Favorite grappling technique: Heel hook
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook or left body rip