통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- 13 wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, armbar)
- On eight-fight winning streak
- Seven first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “Because nobody wants to fight me in Brazil, the promoters started saying it was a nightmare to find me an opponent and I adopted the nickname.”
UFC Fight Night (2/10/24) Prates knocked out Trevin Giles at 4:03 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode four (8/29/23) Prates stopped Mitch Ramirez via strikes at 1:14 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? In my city, at 15 years old, I was having a lot of trouble with bad choices in life, then my mum came to take me to the gym to train and make me calm down and try to learn martial arts philosophy.
What ranks and titles have you held? SFT welterweight champ, 100+ fights Between MMA, Muay Thai and kickboxing
Do you have any heroes? My mum
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the biggest gift I could give to my mum and show her I paid off all the sacrifices she made for us.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Takedown defense
Favorite Striking technique: Kicks