통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Team Faber on TUF 22
- Pro since 2008
- Has won 14 of his last 17
- Last two pre-UFC wins were back-to-back victories over UFC vets Roli Delgado and John Gunderson
- Seven wins by KO; three wins by submission (3 armbar)
- Six first round finishes
- Was longtime training partner of former UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson
UFC Fight Night (7/31/21) Gruetzemacher won a three round unanimous decision over Rafa Garcia
UFC Fight Night (10/31/20) Gruetzemacher was knocked out by Alexander Hernandez at 1:46 of the first round
UFC 223 (4/7/18) Gruetzemacher stopped Joe Lauzon (corner stoppage) at 5:00 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (12/9/17) Gruetzemacher was submitted by Davi Ramos via rear naked choke at :50 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/17) Gruetzemacher was submitted by Chas Skelly via rear naked choke at 2:01 of the second round
TUF 22 Finale (12/11/15) Gruetzemacher won a three round unanimous decision over Abner Lloveras
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 22
On episode ten (quarterfinals), Gruetzemacher was stopped by Artem Lobov via strikes at 3:15 of the second round
On episode three, Gruetzemacher won a three round unanimous decision over Sascha Sharma. Gruetzemacher was eliminated from the competition after the fight, but brought back after an injury to Martin Svensson.
On episode one, Gruetzemacher stopped Austin Springer via strikes in the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I always thought I was a fighter, but it wasn't until I started training that I realized I didn't know anything. I began doing BJJ when The LAB first opened in 2007 to lose weight and get in shape because I thought it was something like wrestling, and it is in its own way.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2005 runner up for state wrestling tournament in Arizona
Do you have any heroes? My mom, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steve Prefontaine, and my old wrestling coach Steve Linscum
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I finally made it to the NFL, the NBA, the MLB. I made it to the big leagues.
What was your job before you started fighting? There was a handful
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Jab