통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2007
- Lost debut by DQ – has won 14 of 17 fights since
- Nine wins by submission (5 RNC, 4 armbar), two by KO
- Last pre-UFC win was decision victory over UFC vet Xavier Foupa-Pokam in October of 2012
- Nine first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “When I was a child I used to watch the Silence of the Lambs with my uncle and I just loved the mask, so my uncle started to call me Hannibal and told me to walk into the cage with the mask.”
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to Nicolas Dalby
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to Court McGee
UFC Fight Night (10/18/20) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to James Krause
UFC on ESPN (8/3/19) Silva submitted Cole Williams via rear naked choke at 2:35 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/16/19) Silva submitted Danny Roberts via armbar at 2:37 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (5/27/18) Silva submitted Nordine Taleb via rear naked choke at 4:31 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/8/14) Silva won a three round split decision over Leon Edwards
UFC Fight Night (3/8/14) Silva won a three round unanimous decision over Brad Scott
TRAINING: I'm training a lot at Nova Uniao. We have 3 sessions of training on some days.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training MMA in 2007. I needed money to keep myself training, and MMA paid better. This is what I want to do - keep training and fighting. I feel better when I train and think I'm getting better every day.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt.
1 x Gold, Brazilian BJJ National Championship, 2002
1 x Silver, Brazilian BJJ National Championship, 2005
1 x Bronze, World BJJ Championship, 2005
1 x Gold, Sao Paulo BJJ Championship, 2005
1 x Silver, BJJ European Championship, 2007
1 x Silver, Open Division, BJJ European Championship, 2007
1 x Gold, British National BJJ Championship, 2007
1 x Gold, BJJ Southern Open, 2007
1 x Gold, Southern Brazil BJJ Tournament, 2008
1 x Bronze, International BJJ Rio Open, 2008
1 x Gold, South American BJJ Championship, 2009
1 x Silver, South American BJJ Championship, 2009
1 x Gold, World BJJ Championship, 2009
Submission 1000 Champion,2011
1x Silver, Naga, 2011
1x Bronze, Naga,2011
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It was my dream to fight in UFC and I worked hard for this moment. Now I have a great responsibility to represent my country.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I don't have degree, but I want to get one, perhaps in physical education.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve always been in the fight game. I have been teaching jiu jitsu.