통계 및 기록
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Ismagulov vs Kutateladze18.06.22일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Split
Alves vs Ismagulov22.05.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Ismagulov vs Moises31.08.19일주3시간5:00메소드DEC
- Pro since 2014
- 12 wins by knockout, one by submission (RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- On 19-fight winning streak
UFC Fight Night (6/18/22) Ismagulov won a three round split decision over Guram Kutateladze
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Rafael Alves
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Thiago Moises
UFC Fight Night (2/23/19) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Joel Alvarez
UFC Fight Night (12/1/18) Ismagulov won a three round unanimous decision over Alex Gorgees
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training just by chance six years ago. I never had a goal to train martial arts before.
What ranks and titles have you held? M-1 Global lightweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s a dream come true. I come from a small village and I made it to the biggest organization in the world. I want to be example for kids - if I can do it, you can do it too.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won pretty much all amateur competitions in army hand-to-hand combat.