통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Five wins by KO, six by submission (4 Armbar, 2 triangle)
- 10 first round finishes
- Has won three of his last eight
Noche UFC (9/16/23) Lacerda's bout with Edgar Chairez was declared a no decision at 3:47 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (3/25/23) Lacerda was stopped by CJ Vergara via strikes at 4:04 of the second round
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Lacerda was stopped by Victor Altamirano via strikes at 3:39 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Lacerda was submitted by Francisco Figueiredo via kneebar at 1:18 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Lacerda was stopped by Jeff Molina via strikes at :46 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? At the age of eight, I was influenced by my stepfather, who was a karate teacher. I was bullied and one day he decided to take me to the martial arts path to learn how to defend myself. I became a competitor and never stopped.
What ranks and titles have you held? Number 1 in Brazil and owner of the Mr. Cage flyweight championship belt. Best knockout in Brazil in 2018.
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means fulfilling my dreams, changing my family's life and bearing the name of Christ.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in a casket factory as general services.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu Jitsu brown belt