통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Nine wins by KO
- Seven first round finishes
- Has faced UFC vets Joe Vedepo and Bobby Voelker
- Origin of nickname: “I tend to do things in an aggressive manner.”
- Reported 11-5 amateur record
UFC 291 (7/29/23) Flowers was submitted by Jake Matthews via rear naked choke at 2:37 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode five (8/23/22) Flowers stopped Amiran Gogoladze via slam at 1:13 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2014 because I needed an outlet for my competitiveness. I've always competed in combat sports.
What ranks and titles have you held? No. 1 in the Midwest and Iowa, No. 10 middleweight in America, even though I’m undersized for that weight class
Do you have any heroes? God is my hero
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean my hard work has paid off. All a part of God’s plan.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Two years at Ellsworth Community College
What was your job before you started fighting? Bully breeder and worked at a used car dealership
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Four amateur titles
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Any strike that lands