통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Six wins by KO, six by submission (Shoulder choke, armbar, 2 RNC, guillotine, triangle)
- Nine first-round finishes
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Prado stopped Ottman Azaitar via strikes at 4:05 of the first round
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Prado lost a three round unanimous decision to Jamie Mullarkey
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started to fight at 14 years old because I always liked to fight.
What ranks and titles have you held? Samurai Fight House South American Lightweight Champion (with 2 defenses). Samurai Fight House South American Super Lightweight (165 LBS) Champion (with 2 defenses)
Do you have any heroes? Santiago Ponzinibio because he paved the way for Argentines in the UFC. And we both did parts of our careers in Brazil.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means to me that I did the right things to make it to where I wanted to be. And I proved to myself that by making the UFC at my age, I can do whatever I put my mind to.”
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in a library.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 5-0 amateur record (all finishes). My second amateur fight I won in 30 seconds against a 30-year-old. I was 15 at the time.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in Taekwondo. Purple belt in BJJ.
Favorite grappling technique: Von Flue Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand