통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Three wins by KO, four by submission (4 RNC)
- Four first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “It came from jiu-jitsu because I was skinny at the beginning of my career and one of the smallest in training.”
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Santos lost a three round split decision to Lerone Murphy
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started jiu-jitsu in 2011 and debuted in MMA in 2014.
What ranks and titles have you held? Coronel Combate Champion, state level - Future Champion, national level - LFA Champion world level
Do you have any heroes? My mom
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything I've been building since the beginning of my career; a dream to be fulfilled and followed.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? Cowboy
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 3-0 in amateur MMA and North and Northeast champion in jiu-jitsu
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Jiu-Jitsu brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: Takedown and submission
Favorite Striking technique: Front kick