통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Luque vs Neal06.08.22일주3시간2:01메소드KO/TKO
Neal vs Ponzinibbio11.12.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Split
Magny vs Neal08.05.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2012
- Nine wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won 13 of his last 16 and nine of his last 11
- Had 6-1 amateur record
- Origin of nickname: “A training partner (Travis Moore) gave it to me because I won most of my fights by KO or TKO. I kept it because it rhymes with my last name.”
UFC on ESPN (8/6/22) Neal knocked out Vicente Luque at 2:01 of the third round
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Neal won a three round split decision over Santiago Ponzinibbio
UFC on ESPN (5/8/21) Neal lost a three round unanimous decision to Neil Magny
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Neal lost a five-round unanimous decision to Stephen Thompson
UFC 245 (12/14/19) Neal stopped Mike Perry via strikes at 1:30 of the first round
UFC 240 (7/27/19) Neal stopped Niko Price via strikes at 2:39 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (1/19/19) Neal won a three round unanimous decision over Belal Muhammad
UFC 228 (9/8/18) Neal knocked out Frank Camacho at 1:23 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/18/18) Neal submitted Brian Camozzi via rear naked choke at 2:48 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series
Week Three (7/25/17) Neal stopped Chase Waldon via strikes at 1:56 of the first round
TRAINING: Early morning run in the AM, strength and conditioning in the afternoon, and MMA training at night.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting in March of 2010. I started because I've always loved martial arts and I never could pursue that because of football.
What ranks and titles have you held? Blue belt in BJJ and two amateur titles.
Do you have any heroes? My Dad
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me. My whole goal when I started MMA was to get in the UFC and become champion. So it would be a dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Texas Lutheran University. No degree
What was your job before you started fighting? Server/bartender
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Straight left