통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Six wins by KO
- Has won two of his last four
- Five first round finishes (:57, :17, :53, 2:15, :45)
- Had 3-0 amateur record
- All three amateur wins by first-round knockout (:32, 1:36, :14)
- Selected in the sixth round of the 2010 NFL Draft by the Carolina Panthers
- Played six seasons in the NFL (five for Carolina, one for the Dallas Cowboys)
- NFL career stats – 239 tackles, one interception, 40 sacks, eight forced fumbles
- Second team NFL All-Pro in 2013. Pro Bowl 2013.
- College stats for Ole Miss – 39.5 tackles for a loss, 26.5 sacks – Second team All-American in 2007
UFC 272 (3/5/22) Hardy was stopped by Serghei Spivac via strikes at 2:16 of the first round
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Hardy was knocked out by Tai Tuivasa at 1:07 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Hardy was stopped by Marcin Tybura via strikes at 4:31 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/31/20) Hardy stopped Maurice Greene via strikes at 1:12 of the second round
UFC 249 (5/9/20) Hardy won a three round unanimous decision over Yorgan De Castro
UFC Fight Night (11/9/19) Hardy lost a three round unanimous decision to Alexander Volkov
UFC on ESPN (10/18/19) Hardy’s decision win over Ben Sosoli was overturned to a no contest due to Hardy’s use of an inhaler between rounds two and three
UFC on ESPN (7/20/19) Hardy stopped Juan Adams via strikes at :45 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (4/27/19) Hardy stopped Dmitrii Smoliakov via strikes at 2:15 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (1/19/19) Hardy was disqualified (illegal knee) against Allen Crowder at 2:28 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Week eight (8/7/18) Hardy stopped Tebaris Gordon via strikes at :17 of the first round
Week one (6/12/18) Hardy knocked out Austen Lane at :57 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in November of 2016 for the love of competition and to be the best.
Do you have any heroes? My mother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to University of Mississippi for a bachelor’s degree in graphic design and a minor in English.
What was your job before you started fighting? NFL football player
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? All Pro/Pro Bowl Football Player
Favorite grappling technique: All of them
Favorite Striking technique: All of them