통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- 11 wins by KO, six by submission (5 RNC, armbar)
- 17 first-round finishes
- On 10-fight winning streak
UFC 298 (2/17/24) Zhang knocked out Brendson Ribeiro at 1:41 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started traditional Chinese martial arts training when I was 12. After two years I started to train Sanda and joined the Shanxi province Sanda team. When I was 16, I had my first pro MMA fight, but I wasn’t good at grappling at that time. Then I started my official MMA training at 17 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? 2018 MMA World Cup Junior Champion, Shan Xi province Sanda Champion
Do you have any heroes? Roy Jones Jr, Badr Hari, Anderson Silva
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? If I am a teenager, I would say my dream becomes true. But now, I would like to say this is my first step; if I fight in UFC this will be the new start of my life and my career.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Shandong Sport University - English major
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ blue belt
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Side kick