통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Volkov vs Rozenstruik04.06.22일주1시간2:12메소드KO/TKO
Blaydes vs Rozenstruik25.09.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Rozenstruik vs Sakai05.06.21일주1시간4:59메소드KO/TKO
- Pro since 2012
- 11 wins by KO, eight in the first round
- Has won two of his last four
- Last pre-UFC win was 10-second knockout of Robert McCarthy in December 2018
- First native of Suriname to fight in the UFC
- Owns 76-8-1, 64 KOs record in kickboxing
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Rozenstruik was stopped by Alexander Volkov via strikes at 2:12 of the first round
UFC 266 (9/25/21) Rozenstruik lost a three round unanimous decision to Curtis Blaydes
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Rozenstruik stopped Augusto Sakai via strikes at 4:59 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/27/21) Rozenstruik lost a five-round unanimous decision to Ciryl Gane
UFC 252 (8/15/20) Rozenstruik stopped Junior Dos Santos via strikes at 3:47 of the second round
UFC 249 (5/9/20) Rozenstruik was knocked out by Francis Ngannou at :20 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Rozenstruik knocked out Alistair Overeem at 4:56 of the fifth round
UFC 244 (11/2/19) Rozenstruik knocked out Andrei Arlovski at :29 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/22/19) Rozenstruik knocked out Allen Crowder at :09 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/2/19) Rozenstruik stopped Junior Albini via strikes at :54 of round two
When and why did you start training for fighting? It started off as a joke. I was a soccer player and one day I saw some boys training in the gym. I got beaten for the first time and got motivated to train harder and never get beaten again.
What ranks and titles have you held? Several kickboxing titles, supported by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Suriname
Do you have any heroes? Tyrone Spong
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC is the best of the best, so it means a lot to me. It is an honor to be able to fight for UFC and I would like to prove that I belong here.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to be a welder and I worked as a security guard.
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook, straight right.