통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2016
- Has won six of his last eight
- Four wins by KO, one by submission (undisclosed choke)
- Five first round finishes
- 1-1 between DWCS appearances
UFC Fight Night (7/22/23) Pogues lost a three round unanimous decision to Mick Parkin
UFC Fight Night (2/18/23) Pogues won a three round unanimous decision over Josh Parisian
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode three (8/9/22) Pogues won a three round unanimous decision over Paulo Renato Junior
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode nine (8/20/19) Pogues won a three round unanimous decision over Marcos Brigagao
When and why did you start training for fighting? At 13 years old after been choked out by a jiu-jitsu guy in school. I went straight to grappling classes, and from there it was all natural and I started training everything under Joe “Daddy” Stevenson.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brown belt in jiu-jitsu, light heavyweight Camo State champion, HW California Cage Wars champion, three-time NAGA champion
Do you have any heroes? Myself in 10 years
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would give me a chance to achieve my dreams at the highest level.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went straight from high school to MMA
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as an extra on the TV show Kingdom, playing a fighter for Navy St.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 9-1 amateur record with three amateur titles.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite striking technique: Jab