통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Ten wins by KO, three by submission (3 RNC)
- Has won eight of his last 11
- Has finished 12 of his last 14 wins
- Seven first-round finishes
- Lost 2016 bout to UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Mullarkey won a three round unanimous decision over Francisco Prado
UFC on ESPN (7/9/22) Mullarkey won a three round split decision over Michael Johnson
UFC 272 (3/5/22) Mullarkey was stopped by Jalin Turner via strikes at :46 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/2/21) Mullarkey stopped Devonte Smith via strikes at 2:51 of the second round
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Mullarkey knocked out Khama Worthy at :46 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/17/20) Mullarkey lost a three round unanimous decision to Fares Ziam
UFC 243 (10/5/19) Mullarkey lost a three round unanimous decision to Brad Riddell
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in the off-season of rugby to keep fit.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brace featherweight champion, Urban lightweight champion, Superfight lightweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’m among the best fighters in the world and has always been my dream to fight for the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? Plumber
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? World Pankration Gold medalist in the 2012 World Pankration Championships
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Right cross