통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Four wins by KO
- Two first-round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss in 2018 to UFC vet Marcelo Rojo
- Has won two of his last four
- Origin of nickname: “It means ‘only one of its kind / in a class of its own.’”
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Strader was stopped by Chad Anheliger via TKO at 3:33 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started wrestling in high school with the intention to compete in MMA and then started training in jiu-jitsu, boxing, and Muay Thai shortly after. I started training purely to fight in the UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? I was ranked the #1 amateur fighter in California and I was two-time amateur MMA champion.
Do you have any heroes? My dad is my only hero.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means a childhood dream coming true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I’m currently studying kinesiology.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked a lot of odd jobs and eventually found a place in training people.
Favorite grappling technique: Imanari Roll
Favorite Striking technique: Uppercuts