통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Clark vs Stoliarenko02.07.22일주1시간0:42메소드Submission
Clark vs Egger19.02.22일주1시간3:44메소드Submission
Clark vs Edwards23.10.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2012
- Three wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Last pre-UFC fight was August 2017 win over Carina Damm
- Has won five of her last eight
- Fifth UFC fight at bantamweight (2-2)
- Has fought Sarah Kaufman and Kianzad in pre-UFC bouts
- In no contest against Emiko Raika, Clark won by verbal submission due to strikes but the bout was ruled a no contest because Clark missed weight
UFC 276 (7/2/22) Clark was submitted by Julija Stoliarenko via armbar at :42 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Clark was submitted by Stephanie Egger via armbar at 3:44 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Clark won a three round unanimous decision over Joselyne Edwards
UFC Fight Night (9/19/20) Clark stopped Sarah Alpar via strikes at 4:21 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (11/9/19) Clark lost a three round unanimous decision to Pannie Kianzad
UFC Fight Night (6/23/18) Clark lost a three round unanimous decision to Jessica Eye
UFC Fight Night (1/14/18) Clark won a three round unanimous decision over Paige VanZant
UFC Fight Night (11/19/17) Clark won a three round split decision over Bec Rawlings
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2011. I was powerlifting and needed to cut weight, so I went to kickboxing with my ex-boyfriend. I never looked back.
What ranks and titles have you held? Jiu-jitsu purple belt. Three-time Australian 135lb champion.
Do you have any heroes? My mama. Raised six kids primarily on her own whilst battling health issues, and she never once complained or even thought twice about sacrificing what she wanted for us.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything. I made MMA a real career without getting anything in return, so it’s nice to finally be seen and make some money so I can start looking after my mama like she always looked after me.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No. I started working full-time when I was 16 and still completing high school. I ended up dropping out in my final year so I could continue working and I got a second job as well.
What was your job before you started fighting? Managing nightclubs.
Favorite Striking technique: All of it