통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- One win by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Three first round finishes
- Has gone five rounds three times
- Has won five of her last ten
- Has faced UFC vets Jodie Esquibel and Seohee Ham
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Frey was stopped by Polyana Viana via punches at :47 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Frey lost a three round split decision to Vanessa Demopoulos
UFC on ESPN (7/31/21) Frey won a three round unanimous decision over Ashley Yoder
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Frey won a three round unanimous decision over Gloria de Paula
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Frey lost a three round unanimous decision to Loma Lookboonmee
UFC on ESPN (6/27/20) Frey was submitted by Kay Hansen via armbar at 2:26 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Initially it was just for a workout, but my competitive drive is too strong to do anything just for fun.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ purple belt, Invicta FC atomweight champ, SCS atomweight champ
Do you have any heroes? I wouldn’t call him a hero, but more of an inspirational person - David Goggins.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This has all happened so quickly, so it feels quite surreal to be in this position that many only dream about. I don’t think it has even had a chance to sink in yet.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I have an AAS in Nuclear Medicine, BS in Radiologic Sciences, and an MBA.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in Nuclear Medicine, and still do periodically to fill in at the hospital.
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Left straight