통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2017
- Seven wins by KO
- Is 4-2, 1 NC in his last seven
- On four-fight unbeaten streak (3-0, 1 NC)
- Five first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “It was given to me by followers always reacting with, ‘You’re a Bad Man.’”
UFC 293 (9/9/23) Tafa stopped Austen Lane via strikes at 1:22 of the first round
UFC on ABC (6/24/23) Tafa’s bout with Austen Lane was ruled a no contest at :29 of the first round due to an accidental eye poke rendered Tafa unable to continue
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Tafa knocked out Parker Porter at 1:06 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Tafa knocked out Harry Hunsucker at 1:53 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Tafa lost a three round unanimous decision to Jared Vanderaa
UFC Fight Night (1/16/21) Tafa lost a three round split decision to Carlos Felipe
UFC 247 (2/8/20) Tafa stopped Juan Adams via strikes at 1:59 of the first round
UFC 243 (10/5/19) Tafa was knocked out by Yorgan De Castro at 2:10 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Six years ago. Fighting runs through many generations in my family.
What ranks and titles have you held? Blue belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? Mark Hunt, David Tua
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I can see how great I can become and can also represent my family and country.
What was your job before you started fighting? Youth worker at a Homeless Shelter.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Uppercut