통계 및 기록
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2011
- Four wins by KO, six by submission (2 guillotine, 2 armbar, RNC, arm triangle)
- Nine first-round finishes, six in 1:42 or less
- Unbeaten in seven straight (6-0-1)
- On six-fight winning streak
- Lone loss in 2014 to UFC vet Hakeem Dawodu
UFC 289 (6/10/23) Malott submitted Adam Fugitt via guillotine choke at 1:06 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/25/23) Malott submitted Yohan Lainesse via arm triangle choke at 4:15 of the first round
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Malott stopped Mickey Gall via strikes at 3:41 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode six (10/5/21) Malott submitted Shimon Smotritsky via guillotine choke at :39 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2006 after first seeing the UFC. I had always had a bit of an interest in martial arts, but when I saw real MMA, I was blown away.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m the XFFC lightweight Champion.
Do you have any heroes? Not really, to be honest. I’m luckily surrounded by a lot of great mentors — I have a great team, coaches and family that inspire me.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean the world to me to fight in the UFC. It’s been a goal of mine since my first day of training.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. I earned my Bachelor of Commerce.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was in high school when I started having amateur kickboxing and Jiu Jitsu fights, so I’ve been fighting longer than working. I’ve done everything from construction/yard laboring, to working for an insurance company, to coaching UFC fighters.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won WKC nationals in Canada for kickboxing when I was 17. Ranks in any martial arts styles: Muay Thai Kru, BJJ black belt.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Knees