통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2012
- Five wins by KO, four by submission (2 RNC, guillotine, armbar)
- Seven first round finishes
- Owns 2016 win over UFC vet Jonathan Brookins
- Origin of nickname: “In training, everyone always referred to me as a monster, and it stuck.”
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Nelson and Dooho Choi fought to a three round majority draw
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Nelson lost a three round unanimous decision to Jai Herbert
UFC Fight Night (9/12/20) Nelson was knocked out by Billy Quarantillo at :07 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (9/21/19) Nelson stopped Marco Polo Reyes via strikes at 1:36 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/4/19) Nelson was submitted by Matt Sayles via arm triangle choke at 3:16 of the third round
UFC 231 (12/8/18) Nelson was stopped by Diego Ferreira via strikes at 1:23 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 14. I originally wanted to be a boxer but the only gym I could find was kickboxing and Jiu-Jitsu
What ranks and titles have you held? Elite One featherweight champion. Purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu
Do you have any heroes? I have always looked up to George St Pierre, not only as an MMA fighter, but as a martial artist.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC means that all the years of training and sacrifice are paying off.
What was your job before you started fighting? A lot of jobs: personal training, construction, a little bit of everything.