통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Team Ortega on TUF 29
- Pro since 2015
- One win by KO, three by submission (3 guillotine)
- Has won four of his last seven
- Owns 2019 win over UFC vet Vince Cachero
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Sholinian lost a three round unanimous decision to Johnny Muñoz
UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Sholinian lost a three round unanimous decision to Jack Shore
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 29
Semifinals – Sholinian lost a three-round unanimous decision to Ricky Turcios
Quarterfinals – Sholinian won a three-round unanimous decision over Mitch Raposo
When and why did you start training for fighting? I like it. Three years ago I started fighting, as I did not see any professional growth for me in wrestling. Also, I was in street fights a lot.
What ranks and titles have you held? I held the Ukrainian Wrestling Cup, Ukrainian National Championship in MMA, European third place winner in MMA (Bronze medal)
Do you have any heroes? My parents and my friends
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is one of the main things for me, as I was looking for it all my life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? National University of Ukraine in Physical Education and Sport.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a member of the Ukrainian National Wrestling team
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Master of Sports in Wrestling in Ukraine, Master of Sports in MMA in Ukraine
Favorite grappling technique: Chokes
Favorite Striking technique: Right straight punch, high right kick