통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Decision
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Has 2-0 Invicta FC record
- Has 1-0 Pancrase record
- One win by KO, one win by submission (RNC)
- Has won six of her last eight
- Origin of name: “All Thai fighters are given a fight name. Loma was first called Nong Laa, but when she went to Pattaya to compete they changed her name because they were worried if her opponent knew her name, she wouldn't fight her. It was her first time seeing the ocean, and they called her Loma, which in Thai means dolphin. This is now her legal fight name in Thailand.”
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Lookboonmee submitted Elise Reed via rear naked choke at :44 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Lookboonmee won a three round unanimous decision over Denise Gomes
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Lookboonmee lost a three round unanimous decision to Loopy Godinez
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Lookboonmee won a three round unanimous decision over Sam Hughes
UFC on ESPN (10/4/20) Lookboonmee won a three round unanimous decision over Jinh Yu Frey
UFC Fight Night (2/23/20) Lookboonmee lost a three round unanimous decision to Angela Hill
UFC Fight Night (10/26/19) Lookboonmee won a three round split decision over Alexandra Albu
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started fighting when I was eight years old after watching my dad fight. My family runs a gym in a small village in Buriram.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am a nine-time champion in Muay Thai. My most notable titles include: S-1 World Champion, Theprasit Stadium Champion, Assawindam Stadium Champion
Do you have any heroes? My dad is my hero, and Cris Cyborg is my idol.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It has been my dream for a long time to be able to compete in the UFC. I always believed that one day I would be able to compete for the largest martial arts organization in the world, the UFC. All the best fighters in the world are here, and I want to be surrounded by them. That is how you develop as a fighter.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I'm currently in the process of completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a Major in Physical Education at Suphanburi National Sports University.
What was your job before you started fighting? I've been fighting professionally since I was eight years old and have never had a job outside of Muay Thai, and now MMA.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I am a three-time IFMA Gold Medalist. I also won a silver and a bronze and competed on the national team for five years.
Favorite grappling technique: Single and double leg takedowns. I find wrestling to be the most fun of everything I train.
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows and knees.