통계 및 기록
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2021
- Three wins by submission (Guillotine, keylock, undisclosed submission), one by KO
- Three first round finishes
- On three-fight winning streak
- Reported 3-0 amateur record
UFC on ESPN (8/12/23) Santos stopped Juliana Miller via strikes at 3:41 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training Judo when I was eight. It was just for fun, but I started to win a lot of titles. I always had Ronda (Rousey) as an inspiration, and one day I was watching the UFC in the house of a friend and her dad knew Helios Moyano, the leader of 011 MMA Team. He made the introductions, and I entered the MMA world.
What ranks and titles have you held? Judo: PanAm Champion, European Circuit Champion, Brazilian Champion
Do you have any heroes? My family
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was always an athlete since I was eight.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 2022 Submission of the Year in Brazil
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Judo Black Belt, BJJ Blue Belt
Favorite grappling technique: Ogochi
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand