통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2014
- Three wins by KO, two by submission (guillotine, armbar)
- Two first round finishes
- Lost 2015 decision to Lina Lansberg
- 5-1 between UFC appearances
UFC on ESPN (4/15/23) Pudilova lost a three round split decision to Joselyne Edwards
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Pudilova stopped Wu Yanan via strikes at 4:04 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (1/25/20) Pudilova lost a three round unanimous decision to Justine Kish
UFC on ESPN (8/3/19) Pudilova was submitted by Antonina Shevchenko via rear naked choke at 1:20 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/23/19) Pudilova lost a three round unanimous decision to Liz Carmouche
UFC 228 (9/8/18) Pudilova lost a three round split decision to Irene Aldana
UFC Fight Night (2/18/18) Pudilova won a three round unanimous decision over Sarah Moras
UFC Fight Night (6/17/17) Pudilova won a three round unanimous decision over Ji Yeon Kim
UFC Fight Night (3/18/17) Pudilova lost a three-round unanimous decision to Lina Lansberg
TRAINING: I train two times a day to get physically and mentally prepared and I feel good.
When and why did you start training for fighting? Age of 16
What ranks and titles have you held? GCF Bantamweight Champion (Czech Republic Promotion)
Do you have any heroes? Georges St-Pierre
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This is my longtime dream and goal.
What was your job before you started fighting? Student at the Business Middle School
Favorite grappling technique: I have too many favorites
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing combinations