통계 및 기록
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Dern vs Yan01.10.22일주5시간5:00메소드Decision - Majority
Dern vs Torres09.04.22일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Split
Dern vs Rodriguez09.10.21일주5시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2016
- Seven wins by submission (3 RNC, 2 armbar, kneebar)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won five of her last seven
- Owns 2016 submission win over UFC vet Montana De La Rosa
- Had 1-0 record in Invicta FC
- Father is renowned BJJ black belt Wellington “Megaton” Dias
UFC Fight Night (10/1/22) Dern lost a five round majority decision to Yan Xiaonan
UFC 273 (4/9/22) Dern won a three-round split decision over Tecia Torres
UFC Fight Night (10/9/21) Dern lost a five-round unanimous decision to Marina Rodriguez
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Dern submitted Nina Nunes via armbar at 4:48 of the first round
UFC 256 (12/12/20) Dern won a three round unanimous decision over Virna Jandiroba
UFC Fight Night (9/19/20) Dern submitted Randa Markos via armbar at 3:44 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (5/30/20) Dern submitted Hannah Cifers via kneebar at 2:36 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/12/19) Dern lost a three round unanimous decision to Amanda Ribas
UFC 224 (5/12/18) Dern submitted Amanda Cooper via rear naked choke at 2:27 of the first round
UFC 222 (3/3/18) Dern won a three round split decision over Ashley Yoder
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training BJJ at my dad’s academy when I was three.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ 2x World Champ at black belt, IBJJF # 1 ranked female. No Gi World Champ. ADCC Champion.
Do you have any heroes? My dad, mom, Michael Jordan, Ben Henderson
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's an honor to be among the best MMA fighters in the world.
What was your job before you started fighting? Professional BJJ
If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Leg locks/toe holds