통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- Five wins by KO, three by submission (armbar, 2 triangle) – has finished all but one of her wins
- Has 3-5-1 record in her last nine bouts.
- Four first round finishes. Owns 10-second knockout of Lydia Reyes in 2012
- Origin of nickname: “I began my training as the only female in the gym. I was wild…I think I still am. Anyway, no matter who I rolled with, I ended up giving them a black eye, bloody nose or bruised testicles. So they called me the Bruiser from then on. On occasion, these incidents still take place. (Laughs) By pure accident, of course.”
UFC Fight Night (7/17/21) Reneau was stopped by Miesha Tate via TKO at 1:53 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (3/20/21) Reneau lost a three round unanimous decision to Macy Chiasson
UFC on ESPN (6/20/20) Reneau lost a three round unanimous decision to Raquel Pennington
UFC Fight Night (3/9/19) Reneau lost a three round unanimous decision to Yana Kunitskaya
UFC Fight Night (7/14/18) Reneau lost a three round unanimous decision to Cat Zingano
UFC on FOX (2/24/18) Reneau submitted Sara McMann via triangle choke at 3:40 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (9/2/17) Reneau stopped Talita Bernardo via strikes at 4:54 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (3/11/17) Reneau fought to a three round draw with Bethe Correia
UFC Fight Night (11/19/16) Reneau stopped Milana Dudieva via strikes at 3:03 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/21/16) Reneau lost a three round split decision to Ashlee Evans-Smith
UFC Fight Night (7/15/15) Reneau lost a three round unanimous decision to Holly Holm
UFC Fight Night (2/22/15) Reneau submitted Jessica Andrade via triangle choke at 1:54 of the first round
UFC 182 (1/3/15) Reneau won a three round unanimous decision over Alexis Dufresne
When and why did you start training for fighting? I wanted to save money for my son’s college tuition.
What ranks and titles have you held? IBJJF world purple belt champion
Do you have any heroes? My parents.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means that I’m now a bad ass.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? UCLB – BA in Sports Medicine.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’m currently a high school teacher.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in jiu-jitsu under Cleber Luciano and Light Blue/Dark Blue belt in Muay Thai under Master Rafael Cordeiro.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Straight-hook-straight