통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- One win by KO, eight by submission (5 Armbar, Brabo choke, kneebar, guillotine choke)
- Seven first round finishes
- 5-1-1 in her last seven; on four-fight winning streak
UFC on ESPN (7/15/23) Silva submitted Holly Holm via guillotine choke at :38 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/18/23) Silva submitted Lina Lansberg via kneebar at 4:46 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/6/22) Silva submitted Stephanie Egger via armbar at 1:17 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Silva won a three round unanimous decision over Wu Yanan
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to Manon Fiorot
UFC Fight Night (2/27/21) Silva fought to a three-round draw with Montana De La Rosa
UFC Fight Night (9/19/20) Silva submitted Mara Romero Borella via armbar at 2:29 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/14/20) Silva lost a three round unanimous decision to Maryna Moroz
UFC Fight Night (9/22/18) Silva submitted Gillian Robertson via armbar at 4:55 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, BRAZIL
On episode one, Silva submitted Mayana Kellem via Brabo choke at 1:02 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2013. I started training to get in shape to fight.
What titles have you held? Batalha MMA belt
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The start of my dreams coming true.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was working at the supermarket.
Favorite grappling technique: I love them all
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows