통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2007
- Nine wins by submission (5 armbar, 4 RNC), three by knockout
- Eight first round finishes
- Has won four of her last nine
- Submitted Jessica Penne in 2013 bout to win Invicta FC 105-pound title
- Featured on reality shows Fight Girls and Bully Beatdown
- Origin of nickname – “Before I began fighting, I was a spokesmodel for a bikini website and they gave me that nickname because I did karate growing up.”
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Waterson lost a three round split decision to Luana Pinheiro
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Waterson was submitted by Amanda Lemos via guillotine choke at 1:48 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (5/8/21) Waterson lost a five-round unanimous decision to Marina Rodriguez
UFC Fight Night (9/12/20) Waterson won a five-round split decision over Angela Hill
UFC 249 (5/9/20) Waterson lost a three round split decision to Carla Esparza
UFC Fight Night (10/12/19) Waterson lost a five round unanimous decision to Joanna Jedrzejczyk
UFC on ESPN (3/30/19) Waterson won a three round unanimous decision over Karolina Kowalkiewicz
UFC 229 (10/6/18) Waterson won a three round unanimous decision over Felice Herrig
UFC on FOX (4/14/18) Waterson won a three round split decision over Cortney Casey
UFC 218 (12/2/17) Waterson lost a three round unanimous decision to Tecia Torres
UFC on FOX (4/15/17) Waterson was submitted by Rose Namajunas via rear naked choke at 2:47 of the second round
UFC on FOX (12/17/16) Waterson submitted Paige VanZant via rear naked choke at 3:21 of the first round
TUF 21 Finale (7/12/15) Waterson submitted Angela Magana via rear naked choke at 2:38 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? At the age of 19 I began my amateur career because martial arts was and is my life and I want to be well-rounded in every aspect, including the combative part. The thrill and challenge it presented got me hooked and I haven’t looked back since.
What ranks and titles have you held? Invicta FC atomweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My husband. He believes in me and supports my dream of becoming the best in the world. He sacrifices a lot for our family to be happy.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream come true. Being in the UFC I will be able to display my heart, soul, and determination for the world to see. It is a platform that will allow me to inspire others to go after their dreams and to be a good role model for my daughter.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to college for a year at Denver University, then dropped out to pursue my fighting career
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a waitress at Hooters
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Win over Jessica Penne to gain the atomweight title for Invicta FC
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in American freestyle karate, brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Leg kick