통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2010
- Has won 10 of her last 14
- Went 1-3 in first four pro fights (including loss to Carla Esparza). 9-4 since
- Partner of UFC featherweight champion Amanda Nunes.
- Four wins by KO, two by submission (armbar, RNC)
- Two first round finishes
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Nunes won a three round split decision over Cynthia Calvillo
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Nunes was submitted by Mackenzie Dern via armbar at 4:48 of the first round
UFC 238 (6/8/19) Nunes lost a three round unanimous decision to Tatiana Suarez
UFC 231 (12/8/18) Nunes won a three round unanimous decision over Claudia Gadelha
UFC on FOX (7/28/18) Nunes won a three round unanimous decision over Randa Markos
UFC Fight Night (11/11/17) Nunes won a three round unanimous decision over Angela Hill
UFC Fight Night (1/15/17) Nunes submitted Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger via rear naked choke at 3:39 of the third round
UFC 195 (1/2/16) Nunes lost a three round unanimous decision to Justine Kish
UFC Fight Night (11/8/14) Nunes lost a three round unanimous decision to Juliana Lima
TRAINING: Training is different every day. I work with several different coaches and put in at least two sessions per day.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in taekwondo when I was six, then stopped for a little. I started an interest in MMA in 2008 as a way to lose weight after putting on a little from a bad motorcycle accident.
What ranks and titles have you held? 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo. Purple belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? My Dad
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. It was a career saver.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes. I went for Psychology after earning my Associates in science and stopped just short of my bachelor’s due to an accident.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in a bank for a couple years and was a part-time Nanny.
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Hook