통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2019
- Two wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, Kimura)
- Four first-round finishes
- On six-fight winning streak
- Lost 2020 bout to UFC vet Michal Figlak
- Reported 7-0 amateur record
- Origin of nickname: “I got it by taking on anyone at any time at any weight!”
UFC 298 (2/17/24) Elliott won a three round unanimous decision over Val Woodburn
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 7
Episode three (8/22/23) Elliott won a three round majority decision over Kaik Brito
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training from the age of five; it’s all I’ve ever known. I kept up the training in honor of my late father, and it has now blossomed into a successful professional career.
What ranks and titles have you held? BMF European champ
Do you have any heroes? My grandfather, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, Chael Sonnen, to name a few
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything I have gone through in my life has been worth it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to the University of West England and secured a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
What was your job before you started fighting? I still work as a Trackman on the Railway
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Three-time Cage Warriors Academy Champion
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? I have wins across lightweight, welterweight and middleweight. I am the embodiment of “anyone, anywhere, anytime.” Chael taught me that
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Elbow to the temple
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook to the jaw