통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2018
- Six wins by KO, one by submission (Kimura)
- Four first round finishes
- Brother Louis is a UFC vet
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Cosce was stopped by Gilbert Urbina via strikes at 2:55 of the second round
UFC 277 (7/30/22) Cosce won a three round unanimous decision over Blood Diamond
UFC on ESPN (7/31/21) Cosce was stopped by Phil Rowe via strikes at 4:21 of the second round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode three (8/18/20) Cosce stopped Matt Dixon via strikes at 4:42 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned pro in 2018
What ranks and titles have you held? I have three different titles in pro MMA, but none compare to the main goal of becoming UFC champion. I’m a brown belt in BJJ and multiple-time state champion and national qualifier in wrestling (freestyle and Greco-Roman, folkstyle state / national qualifier.
Do you have any heroes? My hero is Goku. I grew up wanting to be Goku and to this day compare myself to the anime character.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would mean all the hard work and years of training are finally paying off, but that is only the beginning towards more goals.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to Oregon State for one year before I decided to focus solely on fighting.
Favorite grappling technique: Modified scarf hold kimura
Favorite Striking technique: A hook-cross combo