통계 및 기록
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Dos Anjos vs Fiziev09.07.22일주5시간0:18메소드KO/TKO
Riddell vs Fiziev04.12.21일주3시간2:20메소드KO/TKO
Green vs Fiziev07.08.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2015
- Eight wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- On six-fight winning streak
- Origin of nickname: “My coach gave me that nickname. In our country it means the strongest one, the one who is in charge.”
UFC Fight Night (7/9/22) Fiziev knocked out Rafael Dos Anjos at :18 of the fifth round
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Fiziev knocked out Brad Riddell at 2:20 of the third round
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Fiziev won a three round unanimous decision over Bobby Green
UFC 256 (12/12/20) Fiziev knocked out Renato Moicano at 4:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/18/20) Fiziev won a three round unanimous decision over Marc Diakiese
UFC Fight Night (10/26/19) Fiziev won a three round unanimous decision over Alex White
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Fiziev was stopped by Magomed Mustafaev via strikes at 1:26 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned professional in 2015
What ranks and titles have you held? I won multiple national and international IFMA Muay Thai tournaments. I was also national champion in Combat Sambo and hand-to-hand combat
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in UFC is my dream since I was a child; now it's a chance to showcase my skills to the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I graduated from Kyrgyzstan Police Academy and I have a degree in law.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was working as a police officer for a little bit.