통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2009
- Three wins by KO, seven by submission (4 RNC, 2 armbar, anaconda)
- Has won nine of his last 12
- Seven first round finishes
- Owns wins over UFC vets Mario Miranda (twice), Luigi Fioravanti and Maiquel Falcao
UFC 275 (6/11/22) Emeev was stopped by Jack Della Maddalena via TKO at 2:32 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Emeev lost a three round split decision to Danny Roberts
UFC on ABC (1/16/21) Emeev won a three round split decision over David Zawada
UFC on ESPN (7/26/20) Emeev won a three round unanimous decision over Niklas Stolze
UFC Fight Night (11/9/19) Emeev lost a three round unanimous decision to Anthony Rocco Martin
UFC Fight Night (9/15/18) Emeev won a three round unanimous decision over Stefan Sekulic
UFC 224 (5/12/18) Emeev won a three round unanimous decision over Alberto Mina
UFC Fight Night (10/21/17) Emeev won a three round unanimous decision over Sam Alvey
When and why did you start training for fighting? Professional since 2009.
What ranks and titles have you held? Middleweight champion in M-1, Champion of the World Cup in сombat sambo, champion of Dagestan in pankration, 3x champion of Russia in mixed martial arts
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I wanted to start fighting in the UFC a long time ago. Every fighter aspires to fight in the UFC, as there are many fights and good fighters. It’s a very popular organization and good for your career.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Dagestan State University, Bachelor of Law
What was your job before you started fighting? Freestyle wrestling sportsman
Favorite grappling technique: Anaconda choke