통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Three wins by KO, 11 by submission (9 RNC, armbar, heel hook)
- Nine first round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss in 2017 to UFC vet Michinori Tanaka
- Has won six of his last 11 (6-4, 1 NC)
UFC on ESPN (1/15/22) Bontorin lost a three-round split decision to Brandon Royval
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Bontorin’s three round unanimous decision win over Matt Schnell was overturned to a no contest due to a positive drug test for a banned diuretic
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Bontorin was knocked out by Kai Kara-France at 4:55 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/15/20) Bontorin lost a three round unanimous decision to Ray Borg
UFC Fight Night (8/10/19) Bontorin stopped Raulian Paiva via cuts at 2:56 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/2/19) Bontorin won a three round split decision over Magomed Bibulatov
Dana White's Contender Series, Brazil
Episode one (8/10/18) Bontorin submitted Gustavo Gabriel via rear naked choke at 4:37 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I train MMA because I like to brawl. I really like a fight, so I wanted to do that for living.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ Brazilian Champion, BJJ State Champion. Imortal FC Grand Prix Champion
Do you have any heroes? My grandfather
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The realization of my biggest dream
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a farmer; I still take care of my land.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Boxing and Muay Thai Amateur State Champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Straight right hand