통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2015
- Four wins by KO
- Two first round finishes
- Has won five of his last seven
- Lone pre-UFC loss via decision to UFC vet Steve Garcia in October 2016
- Origin of nickname: “It came from back in my amateur career. After one fight, my coach said I bring the heat every time I fight.”
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Lawrence and Dan Argueta fought to a no decision (premature stoppage) at 2:20 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/9/22) Lawrence lost a three round unanimous decision to Saidyokub Kakhramonov
UFC 271 (2/12/22) Lawrence won a three round unanimous decision over Mana Martinez
UFC Fight Night (2/27/21) Lawrence stopped Vince Cachero via strikes at 2:37 of the third round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode five (9/1/20) Lawrence won a three round unanimous decision over Jose Johnson
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of 17 when I was lifting weights at a gym that had Kung Fu in the back room. One of the fighters walked in with his girlfriend; I had some buddies with me and one of my friends decided to hit on his girlfriend to make him angry. We got in an altercation and got thrown out of the gym shortly after that. The instructor pulled me aside a few days later asked me why I was causing problems. He asked me to join the class. So I joined class that night. He threw down some gloves and told me to put them on. I put them on, sparred a few guys and he told me to come back the next night and it’s history after that.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am a black sash and gray dragon in white tiger kung fu. I am a brown belt in jiu-jitsu. I held the ISKA TN state title, ISKA regional southeastern title, V3, and Valor/3FC titles as an amateur, also the Valor title as a professional.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means all the hard work over the last 10 years was worth it and it will be life changing.
Favorite grappling technique: Head and arm choke
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick