통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Team Volkanovski on TUF 29
- Pro since 2019
- Three wins by KO, five by submission (2 RNC, triangle, guillotine, undisclosed choke)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won nine of his last ten
- Reported 8-2 amateur record that included a 2018 win over UFC vet Impa Kasanganay
- Origin of nickname – “My teammate called me this as a joke. As soon as I said, ‘Don’t call me Pooh Bear, the nickname stuck.”
UFC on ABC (5/13/23) Battle knocked out Gabe Green at :14 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/17/22) Battle lost a three round unanimous decision to Rinat Fakhretdinov
UFC on ESPN (8/6/22) Battle knocked out Takashi Sato at :44 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Battle won a three round unanimous decision over Tresean Gore
UFC on ESPN (8/28/21) Battle submitted Gilbert Urbina via rear naked choke at 2:15 of the second round to win the TUF 29 middleweight title
The Ultimate Fighter, Season 29
Semifinals – Battle submitted Andre Petroski via guillotine choke at 2:05 of round two
Quarterfinals – Battle won a two round unanimous decision over Kemran Lachinov
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in April 2016. I had always been a big fan, and it was always on my bucket list to have at least one fight. Five years and 16 fights later, here we are.
What ranks and titles have you held? Level 4 in Hayastan Grappling System, 205 amateur champ, 185 amateur champ, #1 ranked amateur at 205 / 185 in Southeast region.
Do you have any heroes? My parents. Both my mom and dad are tremendous people in their own unique way. I would be a completely different person if either one of them had been removed from my life growing up.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC is incredible, just based on the resources available to the athletes. It’s a big step towards my dream of testing myself as well as beating the best fighters on the planet.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I dropped out so I could train and work.
What was your job before you started fighting? I am still currently working as a carpenter.
Favorite grappling technique: Ude garami
Favorite Striking technique: Front kick