통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
Ulanbekov vs Maness05.11.22일주1시간2:11메소드Submission
Elliott vs Ulanbekov05.03.22일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Unanimous
Ulanbekov vs Nascimento30.10.21일주3시간5:00메소드Decision - Split
- Pro since 2013
- One win by KO, seven by submission (3 guillotine, 2 RNC, 2 armbar)
- Four first round finishes
- Has won six of his last seven
- Lone pre-UFC defeat was to UFC vet Zhalgas Zhumagulov via majority decision in August 2018
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Ulanbekov submitted Nate Maness via guillotine choke at 2:11 of the first round
UFC 272 (3/5/22) Ulanbekov lost a three round unanimous decision to Tim Elliott
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Ulanbekov won a three round split decision over Allan Nascimento
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Ulanbekov won a three round unanimous decision over Bruno Silva
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2006. I came to the gym to fix my injured hand and that's how I become a fighter.
What ranks and titles have you held? FIGHT NIGHT GLOBAL flyweight champion, GFC flyweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My hero is my coach
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is a dream come true for me and it's a very big step in my career.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I have a management degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work at the food market.
Favorite grappling technique: Takedowns, guillotine choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab