통계 및 기록
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- 중요 명중 타격
- 증요 시도 타격
- 테이크다운 명중
- 테이크다운 시도
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
포지션 별 중요 타격
시그. Str. 표적에 의해
Win by Method
- Pro since 2013
- Ten wins by KO, three by submission (RNC, armbar, undisclosed submission)
- Has won eight of his last ten and five of his last six
- Five first-round finishes
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Quiñonez was submitted by Kyung Ho Kang via rear naked choke at 2:25 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/3/22) Quiñonez stopped Khalid Taha via strikes at 3:15 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode nine (10/26/21) Quinonez won a three round unanimous decision over Xiao Long
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at 14 years old in Zacatecas and I loved the discipline it instilled in me on my road to becoming an MMA fighter.
What titles have you held? UWC Champion
Do you have any heroes? Teco Quiñonez and Brandon Moreno
What would it mean to you to fight in the UFC? It's a lifelong dream.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve dedicated my life to fighting only.
Favorite grappling technique: Double leg
Favorite striking technique: Right kick